Support the Museum
Contribute to Play, Learning & Imagination for Children
Help connect purposeful play and learning for children throughout the region!
Port Discovery is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to our mission of educating children and inspiring life-long curiosity. We rely on donors to fulfill our mission. Share in the joy of making a positive impact on the lives of children and their families by donating today!
- $50 - Purchases art supplies used in our Art Studio, Pop-Up Art Activities, and classrooms.
- $75 - Purchases enrichment activities for early learners
- $1,000 A field trip for 50 school children
- $100 - Purchases a 1-year membership for an underserved family of 4
- $250 - Purchases Military Access for 4 Families
- $254 - Purchases children's story books for use in storytimes, our Oasis exhibit, and classrooms.
- $500 - Sends a Community Outreach Program into a school, Judy Center, Head Start or other organization.
Your support of Port Discovery helps provide:
- Innovative Public Exhibits and Activities that engage and inspire imaginations
- High quality, enjoyable educational programs that lay the foundation for life-long learning
- Unique resources for schools, teachers, and families from underserved communities
Make a smart investment in our families, our community and our future!
Port Discovery is a 501(c)3 non-profit community organization; gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. A copy of the current financial statement of The Baltimore Children’s Museum (t/a Port Discovery) is available upon written request to 35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 or by calling 410.864.2672. Documents filed in accordance with the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 410. 974.5534.
Your support of Port Discovery Children's Museum inspires children of all backgrounds and abilities to play, learn and imagine.