Tiny Easel Essential Kit
Kid-tested and Mom-approved art kits
Approachable Art for Your Little Artists Delivered in a Box to Your Home
Purchase the Tiny Easel Painter Essential Kit benefiting Port Discovery Children's Museum!
At Port Discovery, we believe in the power of art and creative expression! That’s why we’re ultra proud to partner with Baltimore-based Tiny Easel to provide our fans of play with a thoughtfully curated art kit to inspire your kids to paint, create and think outside of the box without the worry of mess! And when you purchase the Tiny Easel Painter Essential Kit during the month of June, 10% of each online purchase will be donated to Port Discovery Children's Museum!
Tiny Easel Essentials Kit
Recommended for Ages 3-12. All Skill Levels Welcome. All materials are washable and non-toxic.
Purchase this convenient Tiny Easel Essentials Kit and receive all of the watercolor essentials to refill your Painter Box when you run out of supplies. Includes watercolor paint, watercolor crayons, watercolor pencils, 6 paint brushes, 1 water brush wand, a canvas and easel, Volume 2 of the Tiny Easels watercolor book and a canvas splat mat on the backside of the cover!
Your purchase will include
- A Tiny Easel Essentials Kit mailed directly to your home.
- Watercolor Paint
- Watercolor Crayons
- Watercolor Pencils
- 6 Paint Brushes
- 1 Water Brush Wand
- A Canva and Easel
- Volume 2 of the Tiny Easels Watercolor Book
- Canvas Splat Mat (on backside of book cover)
- Purchase the Tiny Easel Essential Kit at https://www.tinyeasel.com/shop/p/painter-essentials-refill-kit.
- Remember: 10% of each Essential Kit purchased online during the month of June 2022 will be donated to Port Discovery Children's Museum
- Tiny Easel Painter Boxes will be mailed within approximately 2-3 days after your purchase and should arrive within 3-5 business days.
Did you know:
Tiny Easel was developed by Jennifer Nolley, a Baltimore-based mom of three with a Master of Arts from the Corcoran College of Art and Design with a love for painting on her own and with her kids! Like many other moms and dads, Jennifer was looking for approachable art supplies and art activities for her kids – and out of her explorations, Tiny Easel was born! All of the drawings, tips and techniques were inspired by Jennifer’s kids and previous experience – and they are all designed to make each step simple while providing all of the tools needed for a tiny masterpiece, both on-the-go, and at-home!