Looking for a fun family adventure to complete your weekend? While you can make unforgettable family memories and watch magical moments unfold at Port Discovery each day of the week, Sundays are one of the best-kept secrets at Port Discovery for family fun and learning.
Each Sunday at Port Discovery features a day full of fun and learning, including special educational programs and plenty of time to explore our interactive, hands-on exhibits designed just for kids.
So, what will you enjoy if you visit Port Discovery on a Sunday?
- Explore movement and music together as you bop along to our lively Tiny Tots Music Time
- Join in interactive story times, and work together to create art or science projects that you can take home.
- Build early literacy skills for infants and toddlers in Mother Goose on the Loose®
- Make and take fun, educational projects at our Pop Up Art and STEM Station.
- Explore three floors of interactive, hands-on exhibits that are designed to spark imagination, curiosity, and wonder!
Tips & Reminders for Visitors:
- Port Discovery is open from Noon to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Admission is free with museum entry, which is $15.95 for individuals two and up. Members and children under two enter free.
- If you're looking for a less crowded experience on a weekend, consider visiting Port Discovery on a Sunday. The Museum tends to have fewer visitors on Sundays than on Saturdays.
- Check our Special Events Calendar for an idea of what's coming up at the Museum!