Explore Port Discovery for just $1 per person!
Port Discovery is so excited to be participating in Baltimore Downtown Partnership's Dollar (Or Less) Day! Explore Port Discovery for just $1 a person during Dollar Day, happening Sunday, December 9! Enjoy three floors of interactive exhibits including The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD® exhibit, open now at Port Discovery! See here for more information on Dollar (Or Less) Day and a complete list of participating locations.
Activities happening on Sunday, December 9 include:
- 1:30 PM: Ready to explore some of Mother Goose's classic nursery rhymes? Join in on Mother Goose on the Loose® -- to practice and develop early literacy skills in your little one!
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Help us celebrate Port Discovery 20th Birthday by taking part in creating your own DIY Birthday Party hat and snapping a selfie at our Birthday Photo Booth!
- 2:30 PM, 3:15 & 4:00 PM: Enhance rhythm, motor skills and more during our daily drop-in program, Tiny Tots Music Time! Explore music and movement with homemade instruments and some of your favorite sing-a-longs
- 3:00 PM: Enjoy the art of Japanese Paper Theater that combines storytelling with illustration at Kamishibai story time!
Please prepare for long entry lines and crowds for this event.
Join us all month long as we celebrate Port Discovery's 20th Birthday, say Goodbye to KidWorks with personal messages and so much more! Check out the Ways to Play December for a complete list!
Also to explore at Port Discovery:
- Go on an out-of-this-world adventure with your best spud at The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD® exhibit, open now at Port Discovery!
- Take a sneak peek into Port Discovery's reimagining process in Previews, Pop-Ups and Prototypes.
- Three floors of interactive exhibits including Wonders of Water, Adventure Expeditions, Kick it Up, and more!