Keep your New Year resolutions going strong! Join us for Healthy First Saturday on Saturday, February 3 from 10 AM to 5 PM and find ways to get active as a family!
Take part in enjoy programs that encourage children to get active, make healthy choices, and understand how our bodies work! Get Kinderfit! with The Kindersinger, stretch and learn new poses as a family during Life on Yoga Mountain and watch your little ones express themselves during our interactive theater workshop, Play Within a Play! Also not to miss: a family jam session with Faza Fam Family Jam, and a meet and greet with the important therapy dogs from FIDOS for Freedom. Plus take part in simple art and science projects that are fun, educational and that you can take home!
- 11:00 AM: Learn early literacy skills in our drop-in Mother Goose on the Loose program!
- 11:30 AM: Stretch out, get active, and try a new pose during Life on Yoga Mountain
- 12, 1 & 2 PM: Learn about healthy eating and foods during a fun Cook & Tell: Apple Pie Snack Mix session with the chefs from McCormick
- 12:15 PM: Learn about the science behind your favorite circus tricks - and even try them out - during Circus Science with Mr. Greg!
- 1:00 & 1:30 PM: Dance, sing and smile as you enjoy an interactive performance, Kindersinger: Kinderfit!
- 1:00 & 1:30 PM: Move, bounce, and get your family jam on with the Faza Fam Family Jam!
- 1:00 - 3:00 PM: Take part in fun and educational science activities at our Exploration Station!
- 2:00 PM: Learn about the important work of service dogs as you meet representatives - and dogs! - from FIDOS for Freedom!
Also enjoy time in A·MAZE·D: The Puzzling World of Dave Phillips, which will be open from Noon - 3 PM, go on an active adventure in Nickelodeon's Dora & Diego - Let's Explore! exhibit before it closes on February 19th, and explore three floors of hands-on, interactive exhibits designed just for kids throughout the day!