Fall into Fun all September long at Port Discovery!
Fresh apple pie. Cozy campfires. Changing leaves and pumpkin spice. There's just something warm, cozy and refreshing about fall. What makes it most spectacular of all? The endless amount of family fun and adventure you and your little ones can enjoy together! Join us this September for purposeful play and learning!
Beginning September 3rd through September 29th, 2018, our hours are as follows:
- Thursdays: Open 10 AM – 4 PM
- Fridays: Open 10 AM – 4 PM
- Saturdays: Open 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sundays: Open Noon – 5 PM
- Closed Monday - Wednesday in September for exhibit maintenance and cleaning, as well as staff trainings.
- SPECIAL HOURS
- OPEN Labor Day (Monday, September 2nd) 10AM - 5PM
- OPEN Monday, September 20th: 10AM - 4PM
In addition to exploring hands-on exhibits, be sure to check out our event calendar for daily educational programs that you can drop-in and enjoy, including Mother Goose on the Loose®, Tiny Tots Music Time, Circle Time, and much more.