Summer Fun at Port Discovery
Beat the heat and join us all summer long for all new experiences and adventures!
Summer is here and it's time for play!
|Mon||10AM - 5PM|
|Tue||10AM - 5PM|
|Wed||10AM - 5PM|
|Thu||10AM - 5PM|
|Fri||10AM - 5PM|
|Sat||10AM - 5PM|
|Sun||12PM - 5PM|
Plan Your Visit!
Whether you’re a kid or a kid at heart, you’ll experience a day filled with magic and wonder at Port Discovery.
- Plan Your Visit: Parking details, FAQs, and more general information.
- Hours & Admission: Updated hours and admission prices.
- Become a Member: Unlimited visits, free member-only events and discounts on special programs, and more benefits!
- Family Play Mondays - On Mondays throughout the summer, camp groups take the day off of play and learning at Port Discovery. Although every day is a great day to visit the Museum, if you'd like to visit on a day that camp groups will not be here, we suggest considering planning to visit on Family Play Mondays.
- Find Activities By Age - Wondering what your little learner can see and do while here? Find what exhibits and experiences we recommend for every age.
- Dress for play! Activity rules the day at Port Discovery, so we suggest wearing comfortable clothing and closed toe, rubber soled sneakers or shoes. We’d recommend not wearing high heeled shoes or boots, open toed sandals, or flip flops, and suggest removing all loose or hanging jewelry before you play
- Socks are required for climbing The SkyClimber! Guests are more than welcome to bring in their own pair of socks, borrow a pair free of charge, or purchase a new pair of socks for sale at the Box Office.
- How Long Should You Plan To Visit? Typically, visitors need three to four hours to explore the full Museum, and even then, not all visitors are able to experience all there is to do and see. Repeat visits to the Museum help you explore more exhibits, and allows your child to benefit from exploring and trying things again and again!
- Looking To Visit At Less Busier Time? Typically, the afternoons on weekdays and Sundays inside Port Discovery tend to be less busy as compared to other times the Museum is open. Also, visit on Family Play Mondays to experience Port Discovery without groups in attendance!
- Find answers to other frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Explore Port Discovery's new four-story SkyClimber, multi-level Port Exhibit, and updated Museum amenities - plus adventure through favorites including Wonders of Water, Tiny's Diner, Adventure Expeditions, The Oasis, Tot Trails, and more!
Summer trips to Port Discovery are available starting in July 2019. Prices are $12.50 per person. Groups of 15+ are required to have a reservation before visiting the Museum.
Call 410.864.2664 or email email@example.com for information and to reserve your field trip!
Learn more about Group Visits to Port Discovery this summer!
We're sorry, but Group visits are not available on Mondays throughout the Summer.
Activities by Age
- Mother Goose on the Loose®
- Tiny Tots Music Time
- Circle Time
- Pop-Up Art