Donate to Play it Forward
Donate to Play It Forward
If you were planning on purchasing a ticket to Play It Forward you can still attend and have an impact! Make a donation of $125 (cost of one ticket) or $250 (cost of two tickets) and help us re-open our doors when safe to do so!
Provide Children with Access to Purposeful Play!
Every child should have access to purposeful play. However, playing is sometimes harder than it sounds – poverty, neighborhood violence, and the demands of busy lifestyles sometimes mean children truly don’t have access to play. Help change that by donating to Play It Forward!
Your support of Play It Forward allows the Museum to:
- Provide free and reduced admission visits for children in Title I schools, where many children face financial, emotional, or circumstantial challenges.
- Help at-risk families improve literacy and parenting skills.
- Honor U.S. military personnel with free and reduced admissions.
- Provide Museum on the Road community outreach programs in schools, Judy Centers, Head Start Centers, and more.
- Offer educational exhibits and events linked to learning outcomes.