Challenge each other to a fun and educational game!
Wonder and widgets collide in this fun (and challenging) activity! Assemble widgets by feeding the conveyer belt with the shapes it demands…and challenge a friend to see who can go the fastest!
What You'll Do:
- Feed a conveyer belt with various shapes.
- Challenge a friend or family member to see who can go the fastest!
What You'll Learn:
- Shape identification.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Gross motor skills.
- Encourage children to try, try again.
- Talk about shapes as you play this fun, interactive game.
- Encourage children to invite others to play – and watch as they practice social skills along the way.