Who is Eligible & How to Participate
- Baltimore area children in fifth grade or younger with a valid Pratt library card can earn free admission for themselves and an adult caregiver to Port Discovery Children’s Museum by participating in the Ticket to Discovery Book Club, a reading program in partnership with Enoch Pratt.
- From May 2 through May 31, Baltimore City children in fifth grade or younger can visit any Enoch Pratt Free Library location and show their library card to get a free Ticket to Discovery bookmark, while supplies last.
- Borrow, read, or listen to any five books that spark your curiosity and creativity this summer and record them on your Ticket to Discovery bookmark. You can also register and track your progress with Beanstack.
- Once you’ve logged at least five books, reserve up to two free admission tickets to Port Discovery Children’s Museum.
- Participating children have through August 31, 2022 to complete the program and visit Port Discovery.
- Need ideas to get started? You can pick up books in person, or browse eBooks in Enoch Pratt’s digital library.
How To Reserve Your Tickets
- IMPORTANT: All guests must reserve their visit date and entry time in advance online at https://tickets.portdiscovery.org/default.aspx. Capacity is limited and tickets often sell out. Onsite and day-of tickets may be available but are not guaranteed.
- Once you’ve logged at least five books, you can reserve up to two free admission tickets to Port Discovery Children’s Museum. Participating children have through August 31, 2022 to complete the program and visit Port Discovery.
- To reserve your admission spot, use the printed code on the bottom of your Ticket to Discovery bookmark when checking out. This code can only be used once to redeem up to two tickets for admission.
Other Restrictions & Information
Ticket to Discovery is for Baltimore-area children in fifth grade or younger. Bookmark has no cash value. Each completed bookmark grants admission to participating child and an adult caregiver to Port Discovery Children’s Museum. Tickets are good for general admission only during regular Museum hours. Children one and younger are admitted for free, but you must still reserve a ticket. Each completed bookmark is good for one-time use only, cannot be reproduced or exchanged and will not be replaced if lost.