Unique. Inspiring. Memorable. Fun. Event Rentals at Port Discovery Children’s Museum
If you are celebrating a special occasion and are looking to “WOW!” your guests, your event is guaranteed to be a fun and memorable experience at Port Discovery!
Facility Rentals for 2023 will be temporarily paused due to renovations.
Celebrate Special Occasions at Port Discovery
Whether planning a wedding, reception, bar or bat mitzvah, a private party, a corporate event or meeting, fundraiser, reunion, or banquet – we have an exciting, unique, fun and flexible space with tons of character waiting for you!
If you want to enhance your party, serve a larger crowd, or are just looking for an extra unique experience, you can rent The Museum and The Atrium together.
Call Kelly L. Hawkins at 410.864.2726, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our rental and reservation info form.
The Atrium at Port Discovery
Glass ceilings. Open floor space. Flexible setup options. The Atrium at Port Discovery is a beautiful, airy space that accommodates up to 500 guests.
- 10,000 square feet of open floor space
- 40-foot glass ceiling
- Accommodations up to 400 guests for a seated, served event; 350 guests seated with a dance floor and food stations
- Up to 500 for a cocktail reception
- Set up your event the day before at no additional charge!
The Full Port Discovery Museum
Host your event in a breathtakingly bright and beautiful space featuring ultra-fun, ultra-colorful spaces and exhibits. Featuring three floors of flexible and unique spaces for events of all kinds, the full Museum can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
- 80,000 square feet
- 3 floors of colorful, interactive exhibits that can be open for guests to explore during your event
- Each floor can be set up with stations or additional seating to meet your needs.
- Accommodations for up to 1,500 guests
Fish Market Suite & Dreamers Club
Host Team Building Sessions or Corporate Retreats at Port Discovery
If you are looking for a colorful, creative place to have a team building session or retreat, Port Discovery is the answer! Choose from a four to eight hour rental featuring event space, a fun and interactive scavenger hunt activity, and all-day access to the Museum.
- Available 10 AM to 5 PM for either a 4 hour or 8 hour rental.
- Room capacity for up to 100 people.
- Enjoy all day access to the Museum and a fun scavenger hunt activity.
- Includes 2 hours for preset and 90 minutes for breakdown.
- Includes 100 chairs
- Includes 6’ Tables and/or 60” Round Tables.
- Free parking spaces for a select number of vehicles.
- Discounted parking at Harbor Park Garage.