Unique. Inspiring. Memorable. Fun. Event Rentals at Port Discovery Children’s Museum
If you are celebrating a special occasion and are looking to “WOW!” your guests, your event is guaranteed to be a fun and memorable experience at Port Discovery!
Facility Rentals for 2023 will be temporarily paused due to renovations.
Celebrate Special Occasions at Port Discovery
Whether planning a wedding, reception, bar or bat mitzvah, a private party, a corporate event or meeting, fundraiser, reunion, or banquet – we have an exciting, unique, fun and flexible space with tons of character waiting for you!
If you want to enhance your party, serve a larger crowd, or are just looking for an extra unique experience, you can rent The Museum and The Atrium together.
The Atrium at Port Discovery
Glass ceilings. Open floor space. Flexible setup options. The Atrium at Port Discovery is a beautiful, airy space that accommodates up to 500 guests.
- 10,000 square feet of open floor space
- 40-foot glass ceiling
- Accommodations up to 400 guests for a seated, served event; 350 guests seated with a dance floor and food stations
- Up to 500 for a cocktail reception
- Set up your event the day before at no additional charge!
The Full Port Discovery Museum
Host your event in a breathtakingly bright and beautiful space featuring ultra-fun, ultra-colorful spaces and exhibits. Featuring three floors of flexible and unique spaces for events of all kinds, the full Museum can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
- 80,000 square feet
- 3 floors of colorful, interactive exhibits that can be open for guests to explore during your event
- Each floor can be set up with stations or additional seating to meet your needs.
- Accommodations for up to 1,500 guests
Fish Market Suite & Dreamers Club
Host Team Building Sessions or Corporate Retreats at Port Discovery
If you are looking for a colorful, creative place to have a team building session or retreat, Port Discovery is the answer! Choose from a four to eight hour rental featuring event space, a fun and interactive scavenger hunt activity, and all-day access to the Museum.
- Available 10 AM to 5 PM for either a 4 hour or 8 hour rental.
- Room capacity for up to 100 people.
- Enjoy all day access to the Museum and a fun scavenger hunt activity.
- Includes 2 hours for preset and 90 minutes for breakdown.
- Includes 100 chairs
- Includes 6’ Tables and/or 60” Round Tables.
- Free parking spaces for a select number of vehicles.
- Discounted parking at Harbor Park Garage.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Fill out our rental and reservation info form or call Kelly L. Hawkins at 410.864.2726, email firstname.lastname@example.org.