Kick it Up!
Play indoor games in a pretend stadium.
Kick It Up!
Hop, jump, skip and play in our unique, indoor stadium designed for multiple games and sports! Visit Kick It Up! and take part in a variety of activities from drop-in soccer to backyard games that encourage you to get active, practice taking turns and teamwork, and learn about one another.
What You'll Do:
- Get active!
- Play soccer and other sports
- Take part in games that teach - and help practice - hand-eye coordination.
What You'll Learn:
- Gross Motor Skills
- Problem Solving
- Recommended for visitors ages two and up.
- Parents and caregivers are encouraged to participate and get in on the fun!
- Cheer on effort and creativity! There’s no real right or wrong way to play a sport or game in this fun and active space.
- Encourage children to solve challenges that may arise – this is a great space to practice collaboration and social skills.