Make a splash while learning all about water in Wonders of Water!
Featuring a Stream Table, Bubble Hoop, Water Chimes, and a Plumbers Park area where you can build your own fountain, this exhibit encourages children to get their hands wet as they learn about cause and effect – and the many wonderful things that water can do!
- toddlers & pre-k
- ages 5-10
- sensory friendly
- Splish-splash in stream tables.
- Make channels, test what floats – and what sinks – and sail pretend ships.
- Make life-sized bubbles (and pop them, too!) in a giant Bubble Hoop.
- Create fountains and more in a Plumber’s Park.
- Use water to create music.
- Critical Thinking
- Gross Motor Skills
- Problem Solving
- Recommended for ages two and up.
- Parents and caregivers are encouraged to participate and get in on the fun!
- Children will get wet in this exhibit. Please bring shoes for your child to use in the exhibit (shoes are required in all areas) and an extra change of clothes just in case.