A Play Area Especially for Infants & Toddlers
Infants and toddlers can sit, crawl, walk and explore in Tot Trails, an exhibit especially designed for our youngest learners. Infants can develop their gross motor skills and balance coordination as they crawl, roll, and wiggle through cushioned, mirrored "tidal pools" and the "dune walk." Young toddlers test their problem-solving skills as they maneuver their way through the Mountain Trail and Paw Paw Tunnel, while exercising their imaginations by digging for fossils and playing with puppets! Visit after visit, caregivers are encouraged to play, interact, and observe their child as they discover new ways to connect learning and play.
What You'll Do:
- Sit, crawl, and walk in spaces designed for early learners
- Develop gross motor skills, balance and coordination
- Crawl, roll, and wiggle through cushioned, mirrored "tidal pools" and the "dune walk."
- Maneuver through the Mountain Trail and Paw Paw Tunnel
- Play together in a sand box
- Play with puppets
What You'll Learn:
- Gross Motor Skills
- Problem Solving
- Recommended for ages five and under.
- Watch as your little ones learn from other children in this space and see how they learn through interaction and imitation!