Travel back in time to 1920’s ancient Egypt in Adventure Expeditions! As you explore the pharaoh’s lost tomb, you’ll learn about the unique history of the Egypt civilization while you solve puzzles and decipher hieroglyphics.
What You'll Do:
- Pretend you've travelled back in time to 1920s Egypt.
- Follow clues in the exhibit to find an ancient Egyptian pharaoh.
- Work together to make it across the Nile River
- Learn about and create hieroglyphics
What You'll Learn:
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Recommended for visitors 7 and up.
- Parents and caregivers are encouraged to participate and help solve the clues!
- Ask children questions about history lessons they are learning in school, guide them along as they try to solve challenges and find clues, and encourage them to think about how different the world is today versus 100 years ago.