Hours, Admission & Discounts
Port Discovery Hours & Admission
Port Discovery is Open on Saturdays & Sundays
Port Discovery's Hours of Operation
- Saturday, January 23 from 10AM - 3PM: Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, January 24 from 11AM - 4PM: $2 Community Day. Advance Tickets/Reservations Required. (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, January 30 from 10AM - 3PM: . Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, January 31 from 11AM - 4PM: Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Saturday, February 6 from 10AM - 3PM:Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, February 7 from 11AM - 11AM - 4PM Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Saturday, February 12 from 10AM - 3PM:Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, February 14 from 11AM - 11AM - 4PM Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Saturday, February 20 from 10AM - 3PM:Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, February 21 from 11AM - 11AM - 4PM Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Saturday, February 27 from 10AM - 3PM:Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
- Sunday, February 28 from 11AM - 11AM - 4PM Advance Tickets/Reservations Required.
Important Reminders: Admission for visitors and members is by reservation/advance tickets only. Tickets cannot be purchased on site. To purchase or reserve your tickets, visit https://tickets.portdiscovery.org and choose the specific date that you'd like to visit. Capacity is extremely limited - so we strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets early so that you have the best chance to join us on the day and time that works best for you. Fill out all necessary information and waivers and complete your ticket purchase or reservation. Your tickets will be delivered electronically and will be valid for the date you selected only.
Admission to Port Discovery
Admission to Port Discovery is $17.95/person for individuals one and up. Children under one and members enter for free. Admission to the Museum is by advance ticket/reservation only, and provides you with up to five hours of play, learning, and fun! Advance Tickets can be purchased/Reservations can be made at https://tickets.portdiscovery.org/ in advance of your visit. We're sorry, but on-site tickets are not available at this time.
- Ages 1 and up: $17.95
- Museum Members: Free
- Children Under Age 1: Free
- Advance online tickets/reservations are required of everyone, including members (members still enter for free).
- Get Unlimited Play for a Year with a Membership. Memberships pay for themselves in two visits!
- Outside snacks and drinks are allowed in the Museum but can be consumed only within The Pier (located on Level 1 of the Museum). When using tables in the Pier, please observe physical distancing, and use provided sanitizing wipes to clean tables before and after use. We do not offer a cafe or restaurant in the Museum, but vending machines are available and kid-friendly restaurants are nearby.
- The Museum features free lockers and a free area to hang coats/jackets on a first-come, first-served basis. Sanitizing wipes are provided, and guests are asked to wipe lockers and coat hooks down before and after use.
Strollers are allowed in the Museum, but we ask that you please keep your stroller with you unless visiting Tot Trails or Wonders of Water.
Discounts & Coupons for Port Discovery
We're sorry, but our online system currently does not have the capability to accept coupons or process discounts. If you have a valid coupon or discount you would like to redeem, please call 410-864-2744 to reserve/purchase your tickets over the phone.
Museum Address & Parking
35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202
Located in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
Parking Garage: Please note that the address for the nearest parking garage, Harbor Park Garage, is 55 Market Place. Located directly next door to Port Discovery Children’s Museum at the corner of Lombard Street and Market Place. The Harbor Park Garage offers discounted parking on most of the days the Museum is open. Please carefully read the information on our parking page as some dates are excluded.