Enjoy hands-on arts and science activities, including: the Tu Tu Factory, Spooky Science Sounds, Make a Spooky Mask, and more! Tap your feet and rock to the beat with the Kindersinger and a special performance by Here Comes Trouble, a DC-based kid indie rock band! Experience live animals from Wildlife Adventures and much more! Children are welcome to wear their costumes!
For more, click here.
The LEGO® KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo filled with interactive, creative and educational activities for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests! Visitors of this LEGO extravaganza will be able to enjoy dozens of fun, hands-on activities including:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from professional LEGO builders
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, and race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
And don't forget to save the date of February 14, 2015 when LEGO Castle Adventure debuts at Port Discovery! Explore the inside of the LEGO castle, sit in the royal family's thrones made out of LEGO bricks, launch a catapult and more!
Find out more about LEGO® KidsFest HERE.