Port Discovery Donation Requests
Non-Profits Seeking to Make Donation Requests
How do I submit a request for a donation for my organization?
Port Discovery Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children to imagine, play, learn and grow! The Museum supports other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes through our Pass Donation Program.
Donation requests are filled through a monthly drawing. If your organization’s letter is drawn, your organization will receive four (4) free-admission passes, a $64 value. However, due to the high volume of requests, there is no guarantee that any given request will be fulfilled.
Due to the high volume of requests, the Museum is unable to provide information about the status of submissions. If the Museum is able to fulfill your request, we will mail four (4) complementary passes to the address provided.
- Must be a local, non-profit organization
- Organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the Museum’s core audience, children ages 0-1
To submit, please include the following:
- Copy of the organization’s mission statement (Not required for school groups)
- Date and brief description of the event on organization letterhead
- Organizations may only request one donation per 12-month period.
- Requests must be received by the Museum at least (8) WEEKS in advance of the event.
Please mail to:
Port Discovery Children’s Museum
35 Market Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.